Things that make me Angry Things that make me Angry

Wasn't really feelin it.

I've come across some annoying ass pages for sure. Major problem? Not really, I don't browse myspace much.

Anyway, this movie didn't get so much as a smirk out of me. The animation was decent, but all in all is worthy of a shrug.

I'm flabbergasted that people are saying it was "the funniest video they've ever seen," and I while I'm sure some people got a kick out of it, this is a case of hyperbole taken to an annoying extreme. bah

Miren2k responds:

Thats a shame... i think you really have to have been in the same situation to apreciate it, thats why most the people that find it funny - either have myspace and have come across the same problem, or simply like random carnage.

thanks for being honest :)

Jerry Jerry

Great submission

....why does he keep leaving his wallet in his dresser drawer? Doesn't he need his license and shit?

coffee break coffee break

grim reaper?

It's possible...but...I think he's just living in a violent world, and waits for people who get attacked / kill themselves to die and then he takes their clothes? I have no idea, honestly. The clerk gets killed, he takes her jogging outfit. The office worker commits suicide, our hero takes his getup. He decides not to wait for the woman to bleed to death, just to smack her over the head with a brick. Takes her dress.

Man, I don't get it.

Short Circuit Short Circuit

I can't see shit

The problem is I know this game would be fun but I keep getting hit by invisible ninja asterisks because they are WAY too goddamn light. This HAS to be fixed, then I'll definitely score it better. Otherwise, it's a broken game (where's the play again option?)

Warhead Warhead

God damn....

This is pretty friggin sick. And yeah, the synth has a nice hook to it. This IS my style of music. I think it's bogus on that people give lower scores simply because it isn't their particular cup of tea. People like that shouldn't be reviewing shit...

Anyway, this is awesome. Like really awesome. You keep mixing it up so this never gets old but it keeps the same theme going. Fuckin awesome dude. Keep it up.

P.S. what software do you use?

Chilly mind {Feather} Chilly mind {Feather}

Errr

I sense some mandolin, a scratch, and the High Funk drum loop. FL studio is a really easy program and a good jumping off point for getting into music production (actually, Reason is...FL Studio is a step below). Play around with it, learn some music...because right now you're really just using pre-made drum loops and effects and it sounds really really basic. I know you're just starting so I'm not gonna harp on you too much, but once you've played around with FL Studio enough you can do some pretty cool stuff.

ThePigeonMaster responds:

haha I know :)
I used the high funk drum loop, I did this just because I was bored and my friend told me to do it. And I don't care if you're sorta harp on me, this is the audio portal, I would get mad if this was the flash portal :P
Also, i love getting reviews with constructive criticism, I don't give a shit about the score if it has decent criticism.

Thanks for the review :)

Always Ride Slow Always Ride Slow

this shit

Is fuckin tight.

seriously get some raps on this shit i'll buy it.

WyteNoiz responds:

iight man, lol, i will for real.