Things that make me Angry Things that make me Angry

Wasn't really feelin it.

I've come across some annoying ass pages for sure. Major problem? Not really, I don't browse myspace much.

Anyway, this movie didn't get so much as a smirk out of me. The animation was decent, but all in all is worthy of a shrug.

I'm flabbergasted that people are saying it was "the funniest video they've ever seen," and I while I'm sure some people got a kick out of it, this is a case of hyperbole taken to an annoying extreme. bah

Miren2k responds:

Thats a shame... i think you really have to have been in the same situation to apreciate it, thats why most the people that find it funny - either have myspace and have come across the same problem, or simply like random carnage.

thanks for being honest :)

Jerry Jerry

Great submission

....why does he keep leaving his wallet in his dresser drawer? Doesn't he need his license and shit?

coffee break coffee break

grim reaper?

It's possible...but...I think he's just living in a violent world, and waits for people who get attacked / kill themselves to die and then he takes their clothes? I have no idea, honestly. The clerk gets killed, he takes her jogging outfit. The office worker commits suicide, our hero takes his getup. He decides not to wait for the woman to bleed to death, just to smack her over the head with a brick. Takes her dress.

Man, I don't get it.

MK: Outtakes MK: Outtakes

That was hilarious

Man Cyrax's friendship move was the funniest-assed thing I have ever seen. ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! The rest of them were well done to. Lui Kang's was also hilarious.

Booty-Dance 2 Booty-Dance 2

At least the Booty Dance 1 had tits.

Sliding the mouse to rotate the picture was pretty cool, but I thought it was a movie so you wouldn't believe how long I watched it before realizing it wasn't going to end.

No Remorse No Remorse

Damn.....

This has to be one of the most powerful and...well....saddening movies I've ever seen. While not being a huge Korn fan, I happen to love Freak on a Leash. This movie does a great job at depicting exactly what outcasts i.e. me have to gothrough every single day at school. Though it isn't much of a problem for me anymore, I can relate. I turned to a more drastic side though, and almost killed myself. I'm way past that though; hell, it IS summer. Anyway, great job. To all the sick people, this is a violent movie.